Amenities & programs
- Facilities at our modern stylish and boutique Dublin hotel include:
- 89 classic rooms and 10 suites
- Bistro-style restaurant with lunch menu and evening tapas menu
- 24 hour access to our Fitness suite for the exclusive use of residents (equipped with cardiovascular and muscle-building amenities)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available in all areas
- Secretarial services
- Full concierge service
- 24 hour room service
The Stephens Green Hotel offers guests 24/7 access to our fitness suite which has a range of cardiovascular and muscle-building equipment and was completely refurbished in 2011. It’s the ideal way to start your day with plenty of energy or power yourself out in the evenings before you have a savoury dinner at our Magic Glasses bar. For guests who wish to take a city run, the team is always happy to direct you towards interesting routes for runners offering you an opportunity to see the city and its many elegant and interesting gardens and green parks. Dublin Bikes are available throughout the city, are a wonderful opportunity to explore the city at your own pace and there is a station on St Stephens Green opposite the hotel.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is offered to all hotel guests, throughout the hotel and free of charge during their stay. If, however you require a premium Wi-Fi connection of 4MB, a surcharge does apply.
- Airlink (line 757) stops just around the corner and is less than a five-minute walk from the hotel
- Green Line LUAS is 2 minutes walk and Red Line LUAS is 15 minutes walk from the hotel
- Taxi rank on St Stephens Green
- Hop on Hop off bus tours stop on St Stephens Green
- Dublin Bike station on St Stephens Green
- There are multiple Dublin bus routes that pass the hotel travelling to various destinations around the city
- Parking is available at reduced rates at The Royal College of Surgeons car park
The team in the hotel will be happy to recommend the best mode of transport for your destination.
The Stephens Green hotel is located in the heart of one of the more mature business districts in Dublin, as it is close to many corporate Headquarters and Government buildings in Dublin 2. As well as being in the city centre the LUAS line offers easy access to out of town business hubs including: Sandyford Industrial Estate, Stillorgan, Dundrum, Leopardstown and Cherrywood. The IFSC, Docklands and Ringsend are all a short taxi journey from the hotel. The hotel is close Trinity College, St Kevin’s College, the Dublin Business School and both Portobello and Griffith Colleges all of which work closely with corporate companies on research and development projects. There are restaurants to suit every budget from Michelin star restaurants to home cooked comfort food and on to fast food. Famous theatres such as The Gaiety, Olympia, Andrews Lane and the Project Arts Centre are close to the hotel and venues like the Hibernia Club and the Royal College of Surgeons have events throughout the year.
- St Stephens Green; across from the hotel
- Harcourt St; across from the hotel
- Within 5 minutes walk; Trinity college, Baggot St, Dawson St, Hatch St, Camden St, college green
- 10 minutes walk; Baggot St Fitzwilliam square, Christchurch, Grand Canal Square
- 20 minutes walk or short taxi journey; IFSC, CCD, Docklands and Ringsend and Dublin 4
- Short Taxi journey; Four courts; O2